RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The customer may exercise the right of withdrawal, as per the regulations of Legislative Decree 206/2005, by returning the goods received and obtaining a refund of the price paid. The consumer who for any reason is not satisfied with the purchase made, has the right to withdraw from the contract, without penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days of delivery of the purchased goods (art 54 Legislative Decree 206/2005)
Transportation costs, incurred in the return to Tescoma S.p.a., are entirely in the charge of the consumer.
WITHDRAWAL/REFUND REQUEST PROCEDURE
1. Anticipate by e-mail to , by telephone (toll-free number 800.777.546 from Italy only or landline +39.030.7751394), fax +39.030.7756693 or pec , within 14 days of receipt of the goods, the will to exercise the right of withdrawal. An online formi s available for this purpose (art. 54 Legislative Decree 206/2005).
2. Wait for a response from Tescoma S.p.a. and provide, using a courier of your choice, the shipment of the product carefully packaged in the original packaging and complete with every accessory, instruction manuals and everything originally contained within 14 days from the day on which the will to withdraw was communicated.
3. Insure the shipment against theft and transport damage and bear the related costs. If the returned product has not been insured for the value indicated on the invoice, in the event of damage or loss occurring during transport, Tescoma S.p.a. reserves the right to charge for any damage incurred by withholding it from the amounts to be refunded.
4. Ship the product to the following address:
Traversa caduti del lavoro n°3
25046 Cazzago San Martino
Brescia – Italia
Items must be returned in the same condition as received i.e. with the original packaging and provided with any manuals and/or instruction booklets that are part of the original packaging and wrapping.
Pursuant to Section 59(1)(d) and (e) of Legislative Decree No. 206 of 6 September 2005 (Consumer Code), the right of withdrawal is excluded in relation to
- purchase made as a company with a VAT number / goods purchased from a customer requiring an invoice
- total or partial absence of the original packaging
- absence of parts of the product
- damage to the product due to causes other than transport
- sealed products opened by the consumer
5. With reference to art. 56 Legislative Decree 206/2005 Tescoma S.p.A. will proceed with the refund within 14 days from the day on which the will to withdraw from the contract was communicated. The refund could be withheld beyond 14 days until the consumer has proved sending back the goods or until the goods have been received by Tescoma S.p.a., whichever situation occurs first.
The refund will be issued according to the same payment method used for the purchase, unless expressly agreed otherwise by the customer; in any case, the customer will not be charged with any costs as a consequence of the refund.